Ceilingceil•ing (sē′ling),USA pronunciation n.
- the overhead interior surface of a room.
- the top limit imposed by law on the amount of money that can be charged or spent or the quantity of goods that can be produced or sold.
- the maximum altitude from which the earth can be seen on a particular day, usually equal to the distance between the earth and the base of the lowest cloud bank.
- Also called absolute ceiling. the maximum altitude at which a particular aircraft can operate under specified conditions.
- the height above ground level of the lowest layer of clouds that cover more than half of the sky.
- a lining applied for structural reasons to a framework, esp. in the interior surfaces of a ship or boat.
- Also called ceil′ing piece′. [Theat.]the ceiling or top of an interior set, made of cloth, a flat, or two or more flats hinged together.
- the act or work of a person who makes or finishes a ceiling.
- vaulting, as in a medieval church.
- hit the ceiling, [Informal.]to become enraged: When he saw the amount of the bill, he hit the ceiling.
Beforebe•fore (bi fôr′, -fōr′),USA pronunciation prep.
- previous to;
earlier or sooner than: Phone me before noon.
- in front of;
in advance of: his shadow advancing before him; She stood before the window.
- ahead of;
in the future of;
awaiting: The golden age is before us.
- in preference to;
rather than: They would die before surrendering.
- in precedence of, as in order or rank: We put freedom before wealth.
- in the presence or sight of: to appear before an audience.
- less than;
until: used in indicating the exact time: It's ten before three.
- under the jurisdiction or consideration of: He was summoned before a magistrate.
- confronted by;
in the face of: Before such wild accusations, he was too stunned to reply.
- in the regard of: a crime before God and humanity.
- under the overwhelming influence of: bending before the storm.
- without figuring or deducting: income before deductions.
- in front;
ahead: The king entered with macebearers walking before.
- in time preceding;
previously: If we'd known before, we'd have let you know.
- earlier or sooner: Begin at noon, not before.
- previous to the time when: Send the telegram before we go.
- sooner than;
rather than: I will die before I submit.
Paintingpaint•ing (pān′ting),USA pronunciation n.
- a picture or design executed in paints.
- the act, art, or work of a person who paints.
- the works of art painted in a particular manner, place, or period: a book on Flemish painting.
- an instance of covering a surface with paint.
Hi peoples, this image is about Ceiling Before Painting (marvelous Ceiling Solutions For Basements #1). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 1500 x 1050. It's file size is only 152 KB. Wether You desired to download This photo to Your PC, you may Click here. You could also see more images by clicking the following picture or see more at this article: Ceiling Solutions For Basements.
This table includes natural or metallic coloring such as gray, black or white. Chairs are used too straightforward rather than excessive with all 3 seats' variety. This stand is just useful for speaking and eating alone because the dimension is not too big. Supplies employed glass or ie material.
The Ceiling Before Painting (marvelous Ceiling Solutions For Basements #1) suited to natural kind of home space. This natural desk features a square shape that's fuller than lumber or MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) as a way to create a more natural impression. This desk includes natural colors like bright and brown.
Tabletops broader such that it can be utilized to put fruits tools such as spoons, dishes, etc. Chairs used to be trim with a square or spherical feet are tiny and thin in order to steer clear of the impression of tightness while in the kitchen.