HimalayanHim•a•la•yas (him′ə lā′əz, hi mäl′yəz),USA pronunciation n.
the, a mountain range extending about 1500 mi. (2400 km) along the border between India and Tibet. Highest peak, Mt. Everest, 29,028 ft. (8848 m). Also called the Him′a•la′ya, Him′ala′ya Moun′tains.Him′a•la′yan, adj.
Saltsalt1 (sôlt),USA pronunciation n.
- a crystalline compound, sodium chloride, NaCl, occurring as a mineral, a constituent of seawater, etc., and used for seasoning food, as a preservative, etc.
- table salt mixed with a particular herb or seasoning for which it is named: garlic salt; celery salt.
- any of a class of compounds formed by the replacement of one or more hydrogen atoms of an acid with elements or groups, which are composed of anions and cations, and which usually ionize in solution;
a product formed by the neutralization of an acid by a base.
- salts, any of various salts used as purgatives, as Epsom salts.
- an element that gives liveliness, piquancy, or pungency: Anecdotes are the salt of his narrative.
- a small, usually open dish, as of silver or glass, used on the table for holding salt.
- a sailor, esp. an old or experienced one.
- with a grain of salt, with reserve or allowance;
with an attitude of skepticism: Diplomats took the reports of an impending crisis with a grain of salt.
- worth one's salt, deserving of one's wages or salary: We couldn't find an assistant worth her salt.
- to season with salt.
- to cure, preserve, or treat with salt.
- to furnish with salt: to salt cattle.
- to treat with common salt or with any chemical salt.
- to spread salt, esp. rock salt, on so as to melt snow or ice: The highway department salted the roads after the storm.
- to introduce rich ore or other valuable matter fraudulently into (a mine, the ground, a mineral sample, etc.) to create a false impression of value.
- to add interest or excitement to: a novel salted with witty dialogue.
- salt away:
- Also, salt down. to preserve by adding quantities of salt to, as meat.
- [Informal.]to keep in reserve;
save: to salt away most of one's earnings.
- salt out, to separate (a dissolved substance) from a solution by the addition of a salt, esp. common salt.
- containing salt;
having the taste of salt: salt water.
- cured or preserved with salt: salt cod.
- inundated by or growing in salt water: salt marsh.
- producing the one of the four basic taste sensations that is not sweet, sour, or bitter.
- pungent or sharp: salt speech.
Bowlbowl1 (bōl),USA pronunciation n.
- a rather deep, round dish or basin, used chiefly for holding liquids, food, etc.
- the contents of a bowl: a bowl of tomato soup.
- a rounded, cuplike, hollow part: the bowl of a pipe.
- a large drinking cup.
- festive drinking;
- any bowl-shaped depression or formation.
- an edifice with tiers of seats forming sides like those of a bowl, having the arena at the bottom;
- Also called bowl game. a football game played after the regular season by teams selected by the sponsors of the game, usually as representing the best from a region of the country: the Rose Bowl.
- [Typography.]a curved or semicircular line of a character, as of a, d, b, etc.
- to give (a floor) a gentle inclination on all sides toward some area, as a stage or platform.
Howdy , this post is about Himalayan Salt Bowl 8-10 Lbs 8-9\ ( Himalayan Salt Lamp Bowl #1). This picture is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 614 x 614. This attachment's file size is just 38 KB. Wether You desired to save It to Your laptop, you should Click here. You also also download more photos by clicking the following image or see more at here: Himalayan Salt Lamp Bowl.
Because of it was on this occasion we have organized some tips for garden to the front lawn of the home with little land Himalayan Salt Bowl 8-10 Lbs 8-9\ ( Himalayan Salt Lamp Bowl #1) serves like a natural place that will give a gorgeous environment and awesome.
Make paving. Make a paving within your garden, it's intended to protect your crops since a lot of people driving by on around the playground from trampled.
Fixed Plant Space. Arrange a space with precise, plant conditions are also close-together gives the effect that thin at the playground, you possibly can make it look tidy, using the method of planting having a straight or even a stripe design.
Instructions Sunlight. Sunshine is just an essential component for crops, because the sunlight utilized by plants for photosynthesis, so the simply try your plants get daylight that is enough.
That has been a few of Himalayan Salt Bowl 8-10 Lbs 8-9\ ( Himalayan Salt Lamp Bowl #1) ideas that one may affect arrange a yard having a small or narrow land, to be able to inspire more of listed here are types of owning a modest backyard next to your home.