Metalmet•al (met′l),USA pronunciation n., v., -aled, -al•ing or (esp. Brit.) -alled, -al•ling.
- any of a class of elementary substances, as gold, silver, or copper, all of which are crystalline when solid and many of which are characterized by opacity, ductility, conductivity, and a unique luster when freshly fractured.
- such a substance in its pure state, as distinguished from alloys.
- an element yielding positively charged ions in aqueous solutions of its salts.
- an alloy or mixture composed wholly or partly of such substances, as brass.
- an object made of metal.
- formative material;
- See type metal.
- the state of being set in type.
- molten glass in the pot or melting tank.
- See road metal.
- to furnish or cover with metal.
- [Brit.]to pave or surface (a road) with broken stone.
Halidehal•ide (hal′īd, -id, hā′līd, -lid),USA pronunciation n.
- a chemical compound in which one of the elements is a halogen.
- of, pertaining to, or characteristic of a halide.
Dischargedis•charge (v. dis chärj′;n. dis′chärj, dis chärj′),USA pronunciation v., -charged, -charg•ing, n.
- to relieve of a charge or load;
unload: to discharge a ship.
- to remove or send forth: They discharged the cargo at New York.
- to fire or shoot (a firearm or missile): to discharge a gun.
- to pour forth;
emit: to discharge oil; to discharge a stream of invective.
- to relieve oneself of (an obligation, burden, etc.).
- to relieve of obligation, responsibility, etc.
- to fulfill, perform, or execute (a duty, function, etc.).
- to relieve or deprive of office, employment, etc.;
dismiss from service.
- to release, send away, or allow to go (often fol. by from): The children were discharged early from school. They discharged him from prison.
- to pay (a debt).
- to release (a defendant, esp. one under confinement).
- to release (a bankrupt) from former debts.
- to cancel (a contract).
- to release (bail).
- (in a legislative body) to order (a committee) to cease further consideration of a bill so that it can be voted on.
- to rid (a battery, capacitor, etc.) of a charge of electricity.
- [Dyeing.]to free from a dye, as by chemical bleaching.
- to get rid of a burden or load.
- to deliver a charge or load.
- to pour forth.
- to go off or fire, as a firearm or missile.
- to blur or run, as a color or dye.
- to lose or give up a charge of electricity.
- the act of discharging a ship, load, etc.
- the act of firing a weapon, as an arrow by drawing and releasing the string of the bow, or a gun by exploding the charge of powder.
- a sending or coming forth, as of water from a pipe;
- the rate or amount of such issue.
- something sent forth or emitted.
- a relieving, ridding, or getting rid of something of the nature of a charge.
- an acquittal or exoneration.
- an annulment, as of a court order.
- the freeing of one held under legal process.
- a relieving or being relieved of obligation or liability;
fulfillment of an obligation.
- the payment of a debt.
- a release or dismissal, as from prison, an office, or employment.
- a certificate of such a release or a certificate of release from obligation or liability.
- the act or process of ordering a legislative committee to cease further consideration of a bill so that it can be voted on.
- the separation of a person from military service.
- a certificate of such separation.
- the removal or transference of an electric charge, as by the conversion of chemical energy to electrical energy.
- the equalization of a difference of potential, as between two terminals.
Lamplamp (lamp),USA pronunciation n.
- any of various devices furnishing artificial light, as by electricity or gas. Cf. fluorescent lamp, incandescent lamp.
- a container for an inflammable liquid, as oil, which is burned at a wick as a means of illumination.
- a source of intellectual or spiritual light: the lamp of learning.
- any of various devices furnishing heat, ultraviolet, or other radiation: an infrared lamp.
- a celestial body that gives off light, as the moon or a star.
- a torch.
- lamps, the eyes.
- smell of the lamp, to give evidence of laborious study or effort: His dissertation smells of the lamp.
- to look at;
Hello there, this blog post is about Metal Halide Discharge Lamp #1 How-do-hid-lights-work. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 570 x 788. It's file size is only 48 KB. If You want to download This attachment to Your laptop, you could Click here. You might also download more photos by clicking the picture below or read more at here: Metal Halide Discharge Lamp.
After taken by busy days, consuming milk coffee with buddies or household work together at home is really a good setting along with a predicament, invest their free moment. Moments temperature, regain your power using a large amount of recollections of togetherness and recover electricity to combat the stress of the job.
Contemporary coffee table affects the decoration is lavish and stylish in appearance of the house. If you prefer to put a modern coffee table inside the living room, it is healthier to know models and different styles of contemporary coffee-table on the web.
A Metal Halide Discharge Lamp #1 How-do-hid-lights-work could echo the personal flavor of designing the household room. If you should be a person who includes a modern home layout, you could desire distinct contemporary coffee table for your home. Contemporary coffee table displaying individual taste.