6 pictures of Day Static Wide Right Aked Left Red Brick White Wood High School Gym Auditorium Green Tree (wonderful Hallandale Post Office #1)
Dayday (dā),USA pronunciation n.
- the interval of light between two successive nights;
the time between sunrise and sunset: Since there was no artificial illumination, all activities hadto be carried on during the day.
- the light of day;
daylight: The owl sleeps by day and feeds by night.
- Also called mean solar day. a division of time equal to 24 hours and representing the average length of the period during which the earth makes one rotation on its axis.
- Also called solar day. a division of time equal to the time elapsed between two consecutive returns of the same terrestrial meridian to the sun.
- Also called civil day. a division of time equal to 24 hours but reckoned from one midnight to the next. Cf. lunar day, sidereal day.
- an analogous division of time for a planet other than the earth: the Martian day.
- the portion of a day allotted to work: an eight-hour day.
- a day on which something occurs: the day we met.
- (often cap.) a day assigned to a particular purpose or observance: New Year's Day.
- a time considered as propitious or opportune: His day will come.
- a day of contest or the contest itself: to win the day.
- Often, days. a particular time or period: the present day; in days of old.
- Usually, days. period of life or activity: His days are numbered.
- period of existence, power, or influence: in the day of the dinosaurs.
- light1 (def. 19a).
- call it a day, to stop one's activity for the day or for the present;
quit temporarily: After rewriting the paper, she decided to call it a day.
- day in, day out, every day without fail;
regularly: They endured the noise and dirt of the city day in, day out.Also, day in and day out.
Staticstat•ic (stat′ik),USA pronunciation adj. Also, stat′i•cal.
- pertaining to or characterized by a fixed or stationary condition.
- showing little or no change: a static concept; a static relationship.
- lacking movement, development, or vitality: The novel was marred by static characterizations, especially in its central figures.
- referring to a condition of social life bound by tradition.
- pertaining to or noting static electricity.
- noting or pertaining to atmospheric electricity interfering with radar, radio, the sending and receiving of wireless messages, etc.
- acting by mere weight without producing motion: static pressure.
- [Econ.]pertaining to fixed relations, or different combinations of fixed quantities: static population.
- static or atmospheric electricity.
- interference due to such electricity.
trouble: Will your dad give you any static on using the car?
Widewide (wīd),USA pronunciation adj., wid•er, wid•est, adv., n.
- having considerable or great extent from side to side;
broad: a wide boulevard.
- having a certain or specified extent from side to side: three feet wide.
- of great horizontal extent;
spacious: the wide plains of the West.
- of great range or scope;
embracing a great number or variety of subjects, cases, etc.: wide experience.
- open to the full or a great extent;
distended: to stare with wide eyes.
- apart or remote from a specified point or object: a guess wide of the truth.
- too far or too much to one side: a shot wide of the mark.
- [Baseball.]outside (def. 16): The pitch was wide of the plate.
- full, ample, or roomy, as clothing: He wore wide, flowing robes.
- lax (def. 7).
- to the full extent of opening: Open your mouth wide.
- to the utmost, or fully: to be wide awake.
- away from or to one side of a point, mark, purpose, or the like;
astray: The shot went wide.
- over an extensive space or region, or far abroad: scattered far and wide.
- to a great, or relatively great, extent from side to side: The river runs wide here.
- [Cricket.]a bowled ball that goes wide of the wicket, and counts as a run for the side batting.
- [Archaic.]a wide space or expanse.
Rightright (rīt),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, n., adv., v.
- in accordance with what is good, proper, or just: right conduct.
- in conformity with fact, reason, truth, or some standard or principle;
correct: the right solution; the right answer.
- correct in judgment, opinion, or action.
- fitting or appropriate;
suitable: to say the right thing at the right time.
- most convenient, desirable, or favorable: Omaha is the right location for a meatpacking firm.
- of, pertaining to, or located on or near the side of a person or thing that is turned toward the east when the subject is facing north (opposed to left).
- in a satisfactory state;
in good order: to put things right.
- sound, sane, or normal: to be in one's right mind; She wasn't right in her head when she made the will.
- in good health or spirits: I don't feel quite right today.
- principal, front, or upper: the right side of cloth.
- (often cap.) of or pertaining to political conservatives or their beliefs.
- socially approved, desirable, or influential: to go to the right schools and know the right people.
- formed by or with reference to a perpendicular: a right angle.
- straight: a right line.
- [Geom.]having an axis perpendicular to the base: a right cone.
- pertaining to an element of a set that has a given property when placed on the right of an element or set of elements of the given set: a right identity.
authentic: the right owner.
- too right, [Australian Slang.]
- (used as an expression of emphatic agreement.)
- okay: "Can we meet tonight?'' "Too right.''
- a just claim or title, whether legal, prescriptive, or moral: You have a right to say what you please.
- Sometimes, rights. that which is due to anyone by just claim, legal guarantees, moral principles, etc.: women's rights; Freedom of speech is a right of all Americans.
- adherence or obedience to moral and legal principles and authority.
- that which is morally, legally, or ethically proper: to know right from wrong.
- a moral, ethical, or legal principle considered as an underlying cause of truth, justice, morality, or ethics.
- Sometimes, rights. the interest or ownership a person, group, or business has in property: He has a 50-percent right in a silver mine. The author controls the screen rights for the book.
- the property itself or its value.
- the privilege, usually preemptive, that accrues to the owners of the stock of a corporation to subscribe to additional shares of stock or securities convertible into stock at an advantageous price.
- Often, rights. the privilege of subscribing to a specified amount of a stock or bond issue, or the document certifying this privilege.
- that which is in accord with fact, reason, propriety, the correct way of thinking, etc.
- the state or quality or an instance of being correct.
- the side that is normally opposite to that where the heart is;
the direction toward that side: to turn to the right.
- a right-hand turn: Make a right at the top of the hill.
- the portion toward the right, as of troops in battle formation: Our right crumbled.
- (in a pair) the member that is shaped for, used by, or situated on the right side: Is this shoe a left or a right?
- the right hand: Jab with your left and punch with your right.
- the Right:
- the complex of individuals or organized groups opposing change in a liberal direction and usually advocating maintenance of the established social, political, or economic order, sometimes by authoritarian means.
- the position held by these people: The Depression led to a movement away from the Right.Cf. left 1 (defs. 6a, b).
- See right wing.
- (usually cap.) the part of a legislative assembly, esp. in continental Europe, that is situated on the right side of the presiding officer and that is customarily assigned to members of the legislature who hold more conservative or reactionary views than the rest of the members.
- the members of such an assembly who sit on the Right.
- [Boxing.]a blow delivered by the right hand: a right to the jaw.
- [Baseball.]See right field.
- by rights, in fairness;
justly: You should by rights have been asked your opinion on the matter.
- in one's own right, by reason of one's own ability, ownership, etc.;
in or of oneself, as independent of others: He is a rich man in his own right.
- in the right, having the support of reason or law;
correct: It pays to be stubborn when one is in the right.
- to rights, into proper condition or order: to set a room to rights.
- in a straight or direct line;
directly: right to the bottom; to come right home.
- quite or completely;
all the way: My hat was knocked right off.
promptly: right after dinner.
precisely: right here.
- correctly or accurately: to guess right.
- uprightly or righteously: to obey one's conscience and live right.
- properly or fittingly: to behave right.
- advantageously, favorably, or well: to turn out right.
- toward the right hand;
on or to the right: to keep right; to turn right.
extremely: a right fine day.
- very (used in certain titles): the right reverend.
- right and left, on every side;
in all directions: throwing his clothes right and left; members resigning right and left.
- right away or off, without hesitation;
immediately: She made a good impression right off.
- right on, [Slang.]exactly right;
- to put in or restore to an upright position: to right a fallen lamp.
- to put in proper order, condition, or relationship: to right a crookedly hung picture.
- to bring into conformity with fact;
correct: to right one's point of view.
- to do justice to;
avenge: to be righted in court.
- to redress, as a wrong.
- to resume an upright or the proper position: After the storm the saplings righted.
Leftleft1 (left),USA pronunciation adj.
- of, pertaining to, or located on or near the side of a person or thing that is turned toward the west when the subject is facing north (opposed to right).
- (often cap.) of or belonging to the political Left;
having liberal or radical views in politics.
- pertaining to an element of a set that has a given property when written on the left of an element or set of elements of the set: a left identity, as 1 in 1 · x= x.
- the left side or something that is on the left side.
- a turn toward the left: Make a left at the next corner.
- the Left:
- the complex of individuals or organized groups advocating liberal reform or revolutionary change in the social, political, or economic order.
- the position held by these people. Cf. right (def. 34a, b).
- See left wing.
- (usually cap.)
- the part of a legislative assembly, esp. in continental Europe, that is situated on the left side of the presiding officer and that is customarily assigned to members of the legislature who hold more radical and socialistic views than the rest of the members.
- the members of such an assembly who sit on the left.
- [Boxing.]a blow delivered by the left hand.
- [Baseball.]See left field (def. 1).
- toward the left: She moved left on entering the room.
Redred1 (red),USA pronunciation n. adj., red•der, red•dest.
- any of various colors resembling the color of blood;
the primary color at one extreme end of the visible spectrum, an effect of light with a wavelength between 610 and 780 nm.
- something red.
- (often cap.) a radical leftist in politics, esp. a communist.
- See red light (def. 1).
- red wine: a glass of red.
- Also called red devil, red bird. [Slang.]a capsule of the drug secobarbital, usually red in color.
- in the red, operating at a loss or being in debt (opposed to in the black): The newspaper strike put many businesses in the red.
- paint the town red. See paint (def. 16).
- see red, to become very angry;
become enraged: Snobs make her see red.
- of the color red.
- having distinctive areas or markings of red: a red robin.
- of or indicating a state of financial loss or indebtedness: the red column in the ledger.
- radically left politically.
- (often cap.) communist.
- of, pertaining to, or characteristic of North American Indian peoples: no longer in technical use.
Brickbrick (brik),USA pronunciation n.
- a block of clay hardened by drying in the sun or burning in a kiln, and used for building, paving, etc.: traditionally, in the U.S., a rectangle 2¼ × 3&fracnumer;
× 8 in. (5.7 × 9.5 × 20.3 cm), red, brown, or yellow in color.
- such blocks collectively.
- the material of which such blocks are made.
- any block or bar having a similar size and shape: a gold brick; an ice-cream brick.
- the length of a brick as a measure of thickness, as of a wall: one and a half bricks thick.
- an admirably good or generous person.
- drop a brick, to make a social gaffe or blunder, esp. an indiscreet remark.
- hit the bricks:
- to walk the streets, esp. as an unemployed or homeless person.
- to go on strike: With contract talks stalled, workers are threatening to hit the bricks.Also, take to the bricks.
- make bricks without straw:
- to plan or act on a false premise or unrealistic basis.
- to create something that will not last: To form governments without the consent of the people is to make bricks without straw.
- to perform a task despite the lack of necessary materials.
- to pave, line, wall, fill, or build with brick.
brick′like′, brick′ish, adj.
- made of, constructed with, or resembling bricks.
Whitewhite (hwīt, wīt),USA pronunciation adj., whit•er, whit•est, n., v., whit•ed, whit•ing.
- of the color of pure snow, of the margins of this page, etc.;
reflecting nearly all the rays of sunlight or a similar light.
- light or comparatively light in color.
- (of human beings) marked by slight pigmentation of the skin, as of many Caucasoids.
- for, limited to, or predominantly made up of persons whose racial heritage is Caucasian: a white club; a white neighborhood.
- pallid or pale, as from fear or other strong emotion: white with rage.
- silvery, gray, or hoary: white hair.
- snowy: a white Christmas.
- lacking color;
- (politically) ultraconservative.
- blank, as an unoccupied space in printed matter: Fill in the white space below.
- [Armor.]composed entirely of polished steel plates without fabric or other covering;
- wearing white clothing: a white monk.
- [Slang.]decent, honorable, or dependable: That's very white of you.
- auspicious or fortunate.
- morally pure;
- without malice;
harmless: white magic.
- (of wines) light-colored or yellowish, as opposed to red.
- (of coffee) containing milk.
- bleed white, to be or cause to be deprived of all one's resources: Dishonesty is bleeding the union white.
- a color without hue at one extreme end of the scale of grays, opposite to black. A white surface reflects light of all hues completely and diffusely. Most so-called whites are very light grays: fresh snow, for example, reflects about 80 percent of the incident light, but to be strictly white, snow would have to reflect 100 percent of the incident light. It is the ultimate limit of a series of shades of any color.
- a hue completely desaturated by admixture with white, the highest value possible.
- quality or state of being white.
- lightness of skin pigment.
- a person whose racial heritage is Caucasian.
- a white material or substance.
- the white part of something.
- a pellucid viscous fluid that surrounds the yolk of an egg;
- the white part of the eyeball: He has a speck in the white of his eye.
- white or nearly white clothing.
- top-grade white flour.
- white wine: Graves is a good white.
- a type or breed that is white in color.
- Usually, whites. a blank space in printing.
- (cap.) a hog of any of several breeds having a white coat, as a Chester White.
- [Entomol.]any of several white-winged butterflies of the family Pieridae, as the common cabbage butterflies.
- white fabric.
- the outermost ring of the butt.
- an arrow that hits this portion of the butt.
- the central part of the butt or target, formerly painted white but now painted gold or yellow.
- [Archaic.]a target painted white.
- the men or pieces that are light-colored.
- (often cap.) a member of a royalist, conservative, or reactionary political party.
- in the white, in an unfinished state or condition, as furniture wood that has not been stained or varnished.
- to make white by leaving blank spaces (often fol. by out).
- to whiten (areas of artwork) in retouching preparatory to photoengraving (often fol. by out).
- [Archaic.]to make white;
- white out:
- to cover (errors in copy) with a white correction fluid.
- to censor, as by obliterating words or passages with white ink.
Woodwood1 (wŏŏd),USA pronunciation n.
- the hard, fibrous substance composing most of the stem and branches of a tree or shrub, and lying beneath the bark;
- the trunks or main stems of trees as suitable for architectural and other purposes;
timber or lumber.
- the cask, barrel, or keg, as distinguished from the bottle: aged in the wood.
- See wood block (def. 1).
- a woodwind instrument.
- the section of a band or orchestra composed of woodwinds.
- Often, woods. (used with a sing. or pl. v.) a large and thick collection of growing trees;
a grove or forest: They picnicked in the woods.
- [Golf.]a club with a wooden head, as a driver, brassie, spoon, or baffy for hitting long shots. Cf. iron (def. 5).
- have the wood on, [Australian Slang.]to have an advantage over or have information that can be used against.
- knock on wood, (used when knocking on something wooden to assure continued good luck): The car's still in good shape, knock on wood.Also, esp. Brit.,touch wood.
- out of the woods:
- out of a dangerous, perplexing, or difficult situation;
- no longer in precarious health or critical condition;
out of danger and recovering.
- made of wood;
- used to store, work, or carry wood: a wood chisel.
- dwelling or growing in woods: wood bird.
- to cover or plant with trees.
- to supply with wood;
get supplies of wood for.
- to take in or get supplies of wood (often fol. by up): to wood up before the approach of winter.
Highhigh (hī),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, adv., -er, -est, n.
- having a great or considerable extent or reach upward or vertically;
tall: a high wall.
- having a specified extent upward: The apple tree is now 20 feet high.
- situated above the ground or some base;
elevated: a high platform; a high ledge.
- exceeding the common degree or measure;
intense: high speed; high color.
dear: The price of food these days is much too high.
- exalted in rank, station, eminence, etc.;
of exalted character or quality: a high official; high society.
- acute in pitch.
- a little sharp, or above the desired pitch.
- produced by relatively rapid vibrations;
shrill: the high sounds of crickets.
- extending to or from an elevation: a high dive.
- great in quantity, as number, degree, or force: a high temperature; high cholesterol.
main: the high altar of a church.
- High Church.
- of great consequence;
the high consequences of such a deed;
arrogant: He took a high tone with his subordinates.
- advanced to the utmost extent or to the culmination: high tide.
merry or hilarious: high spirits; a high old time.
luxurious: They have indulged in high living for years.
- intoxicated with alcohol or narcotics: He was so high he couldn't stand up.
- remote: high latitude; high antiquity.
- extreme in opinion or doctrine, esp. religious or political: a high Tory.
- designating or pertaining to highland or inland regions.
- having considerable energy or potential power.
- of, pertaining to, or operating at the gear transmission ratio at which the speed of the engine crankshaft and of the drive shaft most closely correspond: high gear.
- (of a vowel) articulated with the upper surface of the tongue relatively close to some portion of the palate, as the vowels of eat and it, which are high front, and those of boot and put, which are high back. Cf. close (def. 58), low 1 (def. 30).
- (of meat, esp. game) tending toward a desirable or undesirable amount of decomposition;
slightly tainted: He likes his venison high.
- containing a relatively large amount of a specified constituent (usually used in combination): high-carbon steel.
- [Baseball.](of a pitched ball) crossing the plate at a level above the batter's shoulders: The pitch was high and outside.
- having greater value than other denominations or suits.
- able to take a trick;
being a winning card.
- being or having a winning combination: Whose hand is high?
- noting a wind of force 10 on the Beaufort scale, equal to a whole gale.
- high on, enthusiastic or optimistic about;
having a favorable attitude toward or opinion of.
- at or to a high point, place, or level.
- in or to a high rank or estimate: He aims high in his political ambitions.
- at or to a high amount or price.
- in or to a high degree.
extravagantly: They have always lived high.
- as close to the wind as is possible while making headway with sails full.
- fly high, to be full of hope or elation: His stories began to sell, and he was flying high.
- high and dry:
- (of a ship) grounded so as to be entirely above water at low tide.
- in a deprived or distressing situation;
stranded: We missed the last bus and were left high and dry.
- high and low, in every possible place;
everywhere: The missing jewelry was never found, though we searched high and low for it.
- high gear: He shifted into high when the road became level.
- See high school.
- a pressure system characterized by relatively high pressure at its center. Cf. anticyclone, low1 (def. 48).
- a high or the highest point, place, or level;
peak: a record high for unemployment.
- a euphoric state induced by alcohol, drugs, etc.
- a period of sustained excitement, exhilaration, or the like: After winning the lottery he was on a high for weeks.
- [Cards.]the ace or highest trump out, esp. in games of the all fours family.
- on high:
- at or to a height;
- in heaven.
- having a high position, as one who makes important decisions: the powers on high.
Schoolschool1 (sko̅o̅l),USA pronunciation n.
- an institution where instruction is given, esp. to persons under college age: The children are at school.
- an institution for instruction in a particular skill or field.
- a college or university.
- a regular course of meetings of a teacher or teachers and students for instruction;
program of instruction: summer school.
- a session of such a course: no school today; to be kept after school.
- the activity or process of learning under instruction, esp. at a school for the young: As a child, I never liked school.
- one's formal education: They plan to be married when he finishes school.
- a building housing a school.
- the body of students, or students and teachers, belonging to an educational institution: The entire school rose when the principal entered the auditorium.
- a building, room, etc., in a university, set apart for the use of one of the faculties or for some particular purpose: the school of agriculture.
- a particular faculty or department of a university having the right to recommend candidates for degrees, and usually beginning its program of instruction after the student has completed general education: medical school.
- any place, situation, etc., tending to teach anything.
- the body of pupils or followers of a master, system, method, etc.: the Platonic school of philosophy.
- a group of artists, as painters, writers, or musicians, whose works reflect a common conceptual, regional, or personal influence: the modern school; the Florentine school.
- the art and artists of a geographical location considered independently of stylistic similarity: the French school.
- any group of persons having common attitudes or beliefs.
- parts of close-order drill applying to the individual (school of the soldier), the squad(school of the squad), or the like.
- [Australian and New Zealand Informal.]a group of people gathered together, esp. for gambling or drinking.
- schools, [Archaic.]the faculties of a university.
- [Obs.]the schoolmen in a medieval university.
- of or connected with a school or schools.
- [Obs.]of the schoolmen.
- to educate in or as if in a school;
- [Archaic.]to reprimand.
Gymgym ( jim),USA pronunciation n.
- a gymnasium.
- See physical education.
Greengreen (grēn),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, n., v.
- of the color of growing foliage, between yellow and blue in the spectrum: green leaves.
- covered with herbage or foliage;
verdant: green fields.
- characterized by the presence of verdure.
- made of green vegetables, as lettuce, spinach, endive, or chicory: a green salad.
- not fully developed or perfected in growth or condition;
not properly aged: This peach is still green.
not dried or cured: green lumber.
- immature in age or judgment;
inexperienced: a green worker.
- fresh, recent, or new: an insult still green in his mind.
- having a sickly appearance;
wan: green with fear; green with envy.
- full of life and vigor;
young: a man ripe in years but green in heart.
- environmentally sound or beneficial: green computers.
- (of wine) having a flavor that is raw, harsh, and acid, due esp. to a lack of maturity.
- freshly slaughtered or still raw: green meat.
- not fired, as bricks or pottery.
- (of cement or mortar) freshly set and not completely hardened.
- (of sand) sufficiently moist to form a compact lining for a mold without further treatment.
- (of a casting) as it comes from the mold.
- (of a powder, in powder metallurgy) unsintered.
- a color intermediate in the spectrum between yellow and blue, an effect of light with a wavelength between 500 and 570 nm;
found in nature as the color of most grasses and leaves while growing, of some fruits while ripening, and of the sea.
- [Art.]a secondary color that has been formed by the mixture of blue and yellow pigments.
- green coloring matter, as paint or dye.
- green material or clothing: to be dressed in green.
- fresh leaves or branches of trees, shrubs, etc., used for decoration;
- the leaves and stems of plants, as spinach, lettuce, or cabbage, used for food.
- a blue-green uniform of the U.S. Army.
- grassy land;
a plot of grassy ground.
- a piece of grassy ground constituting a town or village common.
- Also called putting green. [Golf.]the area of closely cropped grass surrounding each hole.
- See bowling green.
- a shooting range for archery.
- See green light (def. 1).
greenbacks (usually prec. by the): I'd like to buy a new car but I don't have the green.
- (cap.) a member of the Green party (in Germany).
- read the green, to inspect a golf green, analyzing its slope and surface, so as to determine the difficulties to be encountered when putting.
- to become or make green.
- to restore the vitality of: Younger executives are greening corporate managements.
Treetree (trē),USA pronunciation n., v., treed, tree•ing.
- a plant having a permanently woody main stem or trunk, ordinarily growing to a considerable height, and usually developing branches at some distance from the ground.
- any of various shrubs, bushes, and plants, as the banana, resembling a tree in form and size.
- something resembling a tree in shape, as a clothes tree or a crosstree.
- [Math., Ling.]See tree diagram.
- See family tree.
- a pole, post, beam, bar, handle, or the like, as one forming part of some structure.
- a shoetree or boot tree.
- a saddletree.
- a treelike group of crystals, as one forming in an electrolytic cell.
- a gallows or gibbet.
- the cross on which Christ was crucified.
- a data structure organized like a tree whose nodes store data elements and whose branches represent pointers to other nodes in the tree.
- See Christmas tree.
- up a tree, [Informal.]in a difficult or embarrassing situation;
at a loss;
tree ′like′, adj.
- to drive into or up a tree, as a pursued animal or person.
- [Informal.]to put into a difficult position.
- to stretch or shape on a tree, as a boot.
- to furnish (a structure) with a tree.
Hi there, this photo is about Day Static Wide Right Aked Left Red Brick White Wood High School Gym Auditorium Green Tree (wonderful Hallandale Post Office #1). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 801 x 451. It's file size is only 48 KB. If You desired to save It to Your laptop, you could Click here. You may also see more pictures by clicking the following photo or read more at this post: Hallandale Post Office.
Day Static Wide Right Aked Left Red Brick White Wood High School Gym Auditorium Green Tree (wonderful Hallandale Post Office #1) might be trendy hues for that bedroom when coupled with all the appropriate accent shades like shades-of gold, light blue green. Shimmering components peaceful and will make your room more beautiful. It is the usage of orange shade it is the top color for that bedroom and was spot on, not-too brilliant but calming.
Selecting a color scheme that you make you feel not most uncomfortable and like is the most important thing that you ought to consider. Do not forget to be sure that whatever colour combination you choose should match every detail inside your room.
This color is really mixes perfectly with the color palette and accessories used in this room hopefully bedroom style with color selections above might help you examine your house over a color scheme that's most relaxed for you.The bedrooms are well designed firstly deciding on the best shade.