Officeof•fice (ô′fis, of′is),USA pronunciation n.
- a room, set of rooms, or building where the business of a commercial or industrial organization or of a professional person is conducted: the main office of an insurance company; a doctor's office.
- a room assigned to a specific person or a group of persons in a commercial or industrial organization: Her office is next to mine.
- a business or professional organization: He went to work in an architect's office.
- the staff or designated part of a staff at a commercial or industrial organization: The whole office was at his wedding.
- a position of duty, trust, or authority, esp. in the government, a corporation, a society, or the like: She was elected twice to the office of president.
- employment or position as an official: to seek office.
- the duty, function, or part of a particular person or agency: to act in the office of adviser.
- (cap.) an operating agency or division of certain departments of the U.S. Government: Office of Community Services.
- (cap.) [Brit.]a major administrative unit or department of the national government: the Foreign Office.
- hint, signal, or warning;
- Often, offices. something, whether good or bad, done or said for or to another: He obtained a position through the offices of a friend.
- the prescribed order or form for a service of the church or for devotional use.
- the services so prescribed.
- Also called divine office. the prayers, readings from Scripture, and psalms that must be recited every day by all who are in major orders.
- a ceremony or rite, esp. for the dead.
- a service or task to be performed;
chore: little domestic offices.
- offices, [Chiefly Brit.]
- the parts of a house, as the kitchen, pantry, or laundry, devoted mainly to household work.
- the stables, barns, cowhouses, etc., of a farm.
- [Older Slang.]privy.
Depotde•pot (dē′pō;[Mil. or Brit.]dep′ō),USA pronunciation n.
- a railroad station.
- a bus station.
- a place in which supplies and materials are stored for distribution.
- (formerly) a place where recruits are assembled for classification, initial training, and assignment to active units.
- a storehouse or warehouse, as a building where freight is deposited.
- a place where body products not actively involved in metabolic processes are accumulated, deposited, or stored.
Howdy folks, this picture is about Office Depot ( Office Depot Las Vegas Nv #2). This post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 810 x 608. This attachment's file size is just 84 KB. If You want to download It to Your PC, you might Click here. You could also download more attachments by clicking the following photo or read more at this post: Office Depot Las Vegas Nv.
Office Depot Las Vegas Nv is among the hottest materials and so are often used for the ground and the Stone can also be a volcanic rock shaped by heat and pressure and are available in various hues like black hues, light dull and red along with other colors, Currently because of the toughness and durability, rock marble ceramic form generally useful for home surfaces, surfaces and floor products as well as developing a livingroom.
Of course you realize a great deal of these types of marble and it has become a brand new development on earth of house and undoubtedly you're perplexed in choosing a design, in setting up a home, you need to think about the appropriate shade for the walls of one's home. Though it isn't rare to even have a natural coloring such as white shade to paint the walls of your home, coloring dreary house often picked while the platform shade is predominant.