Businessbusi•ness (biz′nis),USA pronunciation n.
- an occupation, profession, or trade: His business is poultry farming.
- the purchase and sale of goods in an attempt to make a profit.
- a person, partnership, or corporation engaged in commerce, manufacturing, or a service;
profit-seeking enterprise or concern.
- volume of trade;
patronage: Most of the store's business comes from local families.
- a building or site where commercial work is carried on, as a factory, store, or office;
place of work: His business is on the corner of Broadway and Elm Street.
- that with which a person is principally and seriously concerned: Words are a writer's business.
- something with which a person is rightfully concerned: What they are doing is none of my business.
project: We were exasperated by the whole business.
- an assignment or task;
chore: It's your business to wash the dishes now.
- Also called piece of business, stage business. [Theat.]a movement or gesture, esp. a minor one, used by an actor to give expressiveness, drama, detail, etc., to a scene or to help portray a character.
- excrement: used as a euphemism.
- business is business, profit has precedence over personal considerations: He is reluctant to fire his friend, but business is business.
- do one's business, (usually of an animal or child) to defecate or urinate: housebreaking a puppy to do his business outdoors.
- get down to business, to apply oneself to serious matters;
concentrate on work: They finally got down to business and signed the contract.
- give someone the business, [Informal.]
- to make difficulties for someone;
treat harshly: Instead of a straight answer they give him the business with a needless run-around.
- to scold severely;
give a tongue-lashing to: The passengers will give the bus driver the business if he keeps driving so recklessly.
- have no business, to have no right: You have no business coming into this house.
- mean business, to propose to take action or be serious in intent;
be in earnest: By the fire in his eye we knew that he meant business.
- mind one's own business, to refrain from meddling in the affairs of others: When he inquired about the noise coming from the neighbor's apartment, he was told to mind his own business.
- of, noting, or pertaining to business, its organization, or its procedures.
- containing, suitable for, or welcoming business or commerce: New York is a good business town.
Administrationad•min•is•tra•tion (ad min′ə strā′shən),USA pronunciation n.
- the management of any office, business, or organization;
- the function of a political state in exercising its governmental duties.
- the duty or duties of an administrator in exercising the executive functions of the position.
- the management by an administrator of such duties.
- a body of administrators, esp. in government.
- (often cap.) the executive branch of the U.S. government as headed by the President and in power during his or her term of office: The Administration has threatened to veto the new bill. The Reagan administration followed President Carter's.
- the period of service of a governmental administrator or body of governmental administrators.
- any group entrusted with executive or administrative powers: the administration of a college.
- management of a decedent's estate by an executor or administrator, or of a trust estate by a trustee.
- an act of dispensing, esp. formally: administration of the sacraments.
- supervision of the taking of an oath or the like.
- application, as of a salve or medicine.
Informationin•for•ma•tion (in′fər mā′shən),USA pronunciation n.
- knowledge communicated or received concerning a particular fact or circumstance;
news: information concerning a crime.
- knowledge gained through study, communication, research, instruction, etc.;
factual data: His wealth of general information is amazing.
- the act or fact of informing.
- an office, station, service, or employee whose function is to provide information to the public: The ticket seller said to ask information for a timetable.
- See Directory Assistance.
- an official criminal charge presented, usually by the prosecuting officers of the state, without the interposition of a grand jury.
- a criminal charge, made by a public official under oath before a magistrate, of an offense punishable summarily.
- the document containing the depositions of witnesses against one accused of a crime.
- (in information theory) an indication of the number of possible choices of messages, expressible as the value of some monotonic function of the number of choices, usually the logarithm to the base 2.
- important or useful facts obtained as output from a computer by means of processing input data with a program: Using the input data, we have come up with some significant new information.
- data at any stage of processing (input, output, storage, transmission, etc.).
Hello , this blog post is about Business Administration Information (beautiful Nordstrom Rack Store Locations #6). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 1504 x 996. It's file size is just 188 KB. Wether You desired to save It to Your computer, you may Click here. You might also download more attachments by clicking the following photo or read more at here: Nordstrom Rack Store Locations.
Before discussing Nordstrom Rack Store Locations, we'd like to talk about some advice on make counter up in your area. Be sure to choose a table that is dressing with optimal capacity. Nordstrom Rack Store Locations may be used for-you who want to modify room is made up by the appearance of the.
Within the impression of Nordstrom Rack Store Locations that you just need to be able to allow for every one of the desires including fragrances, extras selection, until the 'features' methods makeup materials. In-general, extra illumination is required by dressers. This can be circumvented by positioning a wall lamp to the right and left side mirror or by the addition of a little lamp at across the mirror.
Stools could be the right alternative to get a coupled with dressing table, along with practical as it can be involved under the beneath the cabinet, ottoman also provides impact of light.