New York Times Vows Section have 7 attachments , they are Nytimes-vows-jennifer-may-6421, New York Times Vows Section #2 Why Wait? When You Know, You Know, Well, Once Strictly A NYTimes.com Blog, Is Now A Self-contained Pull-out Spread Dedicated To Personal Health. Vows Has Also Been Retooled As A Standalone ., New York Times Vows Section #4 And Winston Fisher Enjoying Their Guests' Speeches At The Anvil Ranch And Vineyard In Annapolis, Calif. Credit Jason LeCras For The New York Times, Nice New York Times Vows Section Design Inspirations #5 Left: Diane Pizzuti And Robert Iovino, Mimi And Sheldon Toney, And Susan And Marc Parent. Credit Top Left To Right: Edward Keating/The New York Times; ., Highlights, Taking Their Time. Vows. Here are the images:
The article about New York Times Vows Section was posted on December 26, 2017 at 3:41 pm. It is uploaded under the Sectional category. New York Times Vows Section is labelled with New York Times Vows Section, New, York, Times, Vows, Section..
Newnew (no̅o̅, nyo̅o̅),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, adv., n.
- of recent origin, production, purchase, etc.; having but lately come or been brought into being: a new book.
- of a kind now existing or appearing for the first time;
novel: a new concept of the universe.
- having but lately or but now come into knowledge: a new chemical element.
- unfamiliar or strange (often fol. by to): ideas new to us; to visit new lands.
- having but lately come to a place, position, status, etc.: a reception for our new minister.
- unaccustomed (usually fol. by to): people new to such work.
- coming or occurring afresh;
additional: new gains.
- fresh or unused: to start a new sheet of paper.
- (of physical or moral qualities) different and better: The vacation made a new man of him.
- other than the former or the old: a new era; in the New World.
- being the later or latest of two or more things of the same kind: the New Testament; a new edition of Shakespeare.
- (cap.) (of a language) in its latest known period, esp. as a living language at the present time: New High German.
- recently or lately (usually used in combination): The valley was green with new-planted crops.
anew or afresh (often used in combination): roses new washed with dew; new-mown hay.
- something that is new;
a new object, quality, condition, etc.: Ring out the old, ring in the new.
YorkYork (yôrk),USA pronunciation n.
- a member of the royal house of England that ruled from 1461 to 1485.
- 1st Duke of (Edmund of Langley), 1341–1402, progenitor of the house of York (son of Edward III).Alvin Cul•lum (kul′əm)USA pronunciation (Sergeant), 1887–1964, U.S. soldier.
- Yorkshire (def. 1).
- Ancient, Eboracum. a city in North Yorkshire, in NE England, on the Ouse: the capital of Roman Britain;
- a city in SE Pennsylvania: meeting of the Continental Congress 1777–78. 44,619.
- an estuary in E Virginia, flowing SE into Chesapeake Bay. 40 mi. (64 km) long.
- Cape, a cape at the NE extremity of Australia.
Timestimes (tīmz),USA pronunciation prep.
- multiplied by: Two times four is eight.
Vowsvow (vou),USA pronunciation n.
- a solemn promise, pledge, or personal commitment: marriage vows; a vow of secrecy.
- a solemn promise made to a deity or saint committing oneself to an act, service, or condition.
- a solemn or earnest declaration.
- take vows, to enter a religious order or house.
- to make a vow of;
promise by a vow, as to God or a saint: to vow a crusade or a pilgrimage.
- to pledge or resolve solemnly to do, make, give, observe, etc.: They vowed revenge.
- to declare solemnly or earnestly;
assert emphatically (often fol. by a clause as object): She vowed that she would take the matter to court.
- to dedicate or devote by a vow: to vow oneself to the service of God.
- to make a vow.
- to make a solemn or earnest declaration.
Sectionsec•tion (sek′shən),USA pronunciation n.
- a part that is cut off or separated.
- a distinct part or subdivision of anything, as an object, country, community, class, or the like: the poor section of town; the left section of a drawer.
- a distinct part or subdivision of a writing, as of a newspaper, legal code, chapter, etc.: the financial section of a daily paper; section 2 of the bylaws.
- one of a number of parts that can be fitted together to make a whole: sections of a fishing rod.
- (in most of the U.S. west of Ohio) one of the 36 numbered subdivisions, each one square mile (2.59 sq. km or 640 acres), of a township.
- an act or instance of cutting;
separation by cutting.
- the making of an incision.
- an incision.
- a thin slice of a tissue, mineral, or the like, as for microscopic examination.
- a representation of an object as it would appear if cut by a plane, showing its internal structure.
- a small unit consisting of two or more squads.
- Also called staff section. any of the subdivisions of a staff.
- a small tactical division in naval and air units.
- a division of a sleeping car containing both an upper and a lower berth.
- a length of trackage, roadbed, signal equipment, etc., maintained by one crew.
- any of two or more trains, buses, or the like, running on the same route and schedule at the same time, one right behind the other, and considered as one unit, as when a second is necessary to accommodate more passengers than the first can carry: On holidays the New York to Boston train runs in three sections.
- a segment of a naturally segmented fruit, as of an orange or grapefruit.
- a division of an orchestra or band containing all the instruments of one class: a rhythm section.
- [Bookbinding.]signature (def. 8).
- Also called section mark. a mark used to indicate a subdivision of a book, chapter, or the like, or as a mark of reference to a footnote.
- [Theat.]one of a series of circuits for controlling certain lights, as footlights.
- shape (def. 12).
- to cut or divide into sections.
- to cut through so as to present a section.
- to make an incision.
The primary ideas for designing the New York Times Vows Section are to generate landscapes that are little. This little yard signifies a green area that will be around the top of the house like a little region with numerous kinds of flowers which can be beautiful and able to identify a beautiful natural area. If you have been influenced from the location park, then you can additionally develop a location park with no less stunning view to the city park.
Some lovely crops you are able to pick like trees are modest, colorful blooms, and grasses which will meet up with the territory region while in the playground facing your house. The idea that both New York Times Vows Section is just a playground that is not always inexperienced. This implies design or a property backyard design that will utilize other ideas, which makes a tiny pool, that is not really a lot of wear crops that are natural, but and then increase electrical power inside and water's function.
In addition to the small pool you can also make sebuaha small fountain or even a little fountain that's used with normal principles, such as the utilization of wood as being a water flushed or by the usage of rocks, where the water will undoubtedly be demonstrated more obviously also.